15 March 2010

feels good...

---isolation---

It’s too much for me
to take in somebody
not strangers nor friends
can reach to me now

Regretful as I am
but have to make confession
my feelings belong to me
they won’t be shared nobody

Even if it leaves me with
bitter guilt and some sorrow
don’t expect my apology
I didn’t let you down

You will take the risk
set up the expectations
end up with frustration
that’s what really happens

I feel sorry I must say
but my lips are closed
they will open only
when I talk to myself

I don’t need your pity
I never accept condolence
I’m just too resistant
to welcome pathetic stance

My freedom is captured
and held by my closest
vulnerable once
comes kinda ruptured

Now I find myself again
in the isolated zone
thought I left it for good
pretty long time ago

Slipped back into the times
I was trapped for so long
I hear myself asking now
is there something wrong

Being alone and ignored
is the biggest grant
want it to be that way
till the time has advanced

If it’s not your cup of tea
it makes you really sad
I must say I love it
cause it is far from bad

Having myself and only
if it’s time for good or bad
never needed to change
this is the way I was and am

Once back to origin again
I’m happy enough to admit
the nonsense of becoming
the one I am surely not

To live the life we want
can nobody take from us
leap for changes makes it harder
despite we become who we are

No comments:

Post a Comment